"Get Hooked on New York"

Cape Cod wind tunnel Comments

You must be logged in to add comments. If you are already a user, please login, otherwise sign up is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.

User: shawneramone
Comment: The water seemed up. I don't know it well enough but I'd guess yes. That's the only part of the pond we didn't fish. There's shoreline brush down in the opposite end that had good water. We spent a little time tossing a jig in there with no results but not much time. I wanted smallies
Date: 04/14/14 08:54 PM

User: stratos1966
Comment: Was the water up? Were there any LM in the shoreline wood on the upper left hand shoreline looking at the lake from the ramp?
Date: 04/14/14 08:43 PM

User: samf
Comment: yeah rich, any trailer bigger than shawn's won't work. don't even think of putting a full bass rig in there. any trailer on that soft sandy hill of a ramp is bad news. maybe we're missing something but it hasn't been a numbers place. pave it.
Date: 04/14/14 06:36 PM

User: shawneramone
Comment: Sam's jealous that he can't drive like Steve McQueen
Date: 04/14/14 05:58 PM

User: stratos1966
Comment: I went there once and it was fun fishing but trying to get my jon boat out on the trailer was a chore. Like you said... not worth it.
Date: 04/14/14 05:37 PM

User: samf
Comment: no problems only b/c you absolutely gunned it and didn't care that the trailer and boat bounced all over the place. honestly, i wouldn't recommend the place. yes, there are some decent smallies but it's not worth the hassle and lack of numbers.
Date: 04/14/14 05:10 PM

User: shawneramone
Comment: I didn't Rich but I can't see anyone pulling a full size boat out of there. For those that don't know, the access is a steep sandy hill. Pretty crappy with little parking. Dont waste your time here
Date: 04/14/14 12:36 PM