"Get Hooked on New York"

chub? Photo Details
View High Resolution Photo

Added by: sk8term2123
09/20/13 04:38 PM
anyone know what this is?
No ratings yet.
# of Comments: 2

Must be logged in to rate or add comments.
11/12/13 01:43 PM
thanks alot. looked around and thats pretty much what i came up with.
09/26/13 02:17 AM
Fall fish, but they're usually referred to as Creek Chub. White Chub, Chub-Sucker, etc.

Sources | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Questions Comments | Advertise

Developed by US Fish Finder, LLC Copyright ©2007-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for Google Chrome Browser