"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Striped Bass Oreganata Recipe for Striped Bass
Striped Bass Oreganata
1. striped bass filet
2. bread crumbs
3. fresh garlic
4. fresh parsley
5. olive oil
6. lemon for taste
1. mince garlic
2. chop parsley
3. combine bread crumbs, minced garlic and chopped parsley in a bowl
4. pour olive oil into mixture and begin mixing. add enough oil so that mixture starts to bind together.
5. generously spread mixture over striped bass filet, until the top of the filet is covered
6. place filet on baking sheet
7. bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, depending on thickness of filet. the coating will turn golden brown
recipe works well with any flaky fish
05/27/09 01:13 PM
View Other Striped Bass Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser