"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Pan Fried Fluke & Hush Puppies Recipe for Summer Flounder (Fluke)
Pan Fried Fluke & Hush Puppies
(To taste) Old Bay
(1 Sleeve) Ritz Crackers
(Enough to Fry) Butter
(3 Teaspoons) apple sause
(1 teaspoon) sugar.
!. Grind crackers into crumbs - Set in flat pan
2. Beat together egg, milk and old bay in separate bowl.
3. Melt butter in frying pan Med/High
4. Dip fish in egg mixture
5. Dreage fish in cracker crumbs
6. Place in pan and fry to golden brown
7. Place on plate and drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
1. Mix left over egg mixture and cracker crumbs
(3) spoons of apple sause and (1) spoon of sugar. Should be a stiff batter
2. Spoon batter into frying pan (Small balls) and fry until golden brown.
Can be used for other types of fish also.
08/22/11 12:32 PM
View Other Summer Flounder (Fluke) Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by US Fish Finder, LLC Copyright ©2007-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser