"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Key west baked grouper Recipe for Grouper
Key west baked grouper
* 3/4 cup softened butter, plus more for baking dish
* 4 grouper fillets(any kind)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon lemon pepper, or to taste
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 2 teaspoons onion powder
* 1/4 cup key lime juice
* 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
* 8 slices lime
* 8 orange
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F . Butter a 9x13-inch pyrex baking dish .
2. Season the grouper fillets with salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. If you like it a little spicy then try also sprinkling them with Tony's. Arrange fillets in the baking dish. Spread a couple of tablespoons of softened butter over the top of each fillet. Add the lime and orange juices and cover each fillet with a couple of the lime and orange slices alternating them.
3. Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Tony's is the short for Tony's Creole seasoning.
06/05/09 09:59 AM
View Other Grouper Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser