"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Jalapeno Trout Recipe for Trout
* 4 whole trout, cleaned
* 3 medium fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
* 4 medium green onions, chopped
* 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
* 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
* 1/2 cup peeled, diced ripe mango
* 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* garlic salt to taste
* black pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill for medium heat, and place the rack 3 inches over the coals.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the green onions, cilantro, bell pepper, mango, olive oil, lime juice, garlic salt, and black pepper; set aside. Lightly coat four squares of foil with olive oil or cooking spray. Place fish diagonally on the foil, and stuff each with 1/4 of the mango stuffing. If it doesn't all fit inside the fish, then just place the remainder on top of the fish. Fold the corners of the foil over the head and tail of the fish, then fold the remaining corners over the body of the fish.
3. Cook the packets on both sides for about 20 minutes total, until the fish has cooked and flakes easily.
Grilling fish in a foil packet with a fresh jalapeno-mango salsa is easy on the budget, waistline, and tastebuds! This recipe is for trout, but can be used on just about any fish.
02/17/09 04:33 PM
View Other Trout Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser