"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass Recipe for Largemouth Bass
Easy Sauteed Teriyaki Striped Bass
* 2 pounds striped bass fillets, cut into portion sizes
* 9 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
* 2 tablespoon sesame oil
* 4 tablespoon butter
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
* 2 diced Szechuan (or Italian) peppers
* Juice from one half lemon
* 1/3 cup white wine
* 1 teaspoon sugar or to taste
* Heat sesame oil and butter until hot.
* Add the striped bass filets and saute until light brown on both sides.
* Add garlic and ginger powder peppers and lemon juice.
* Cook until garlic begins to brown.
* Deglaze with white wine.
* Add teriyaki sauce and shugar.
* Serve on a plate with a little of the sauce from the pan spooned over the fish. Top with diced scallions.
08/15/09 09:36 PM
View Other Largemouth Bass Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser