"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Easy Grilled Shrimp Recipe for Other (Saltwater)
Easy Grilled Shrimp
1-2 pounds shrimp
1-2 Whole lemons
Old Bay Seasoning
1. Thaw if frozen and place 1/2 of shrimp in large bowl.
2. Add 1-2 splashes of olive oil and lemon juice from 1/2 lemon.
3. Add Old Bay and garlic per your taste and stir until all shrimp are coated.
4. Add reminding shrimp and repeat step 2 & 3, but this time add the garlic and Old Bay a little more sparingly.
5. Optional-Cover and place in cooler for 10-20 minutes.
6. When grill is ready, place shrimp in a oiled grilling basket or grill wok and place over medium coals. Add lemon slices while cooking if desired. Stir or shake while cooking to keep shrimp turned to cook evenly. You can add more Old Bay or favorite seasoning if needed.
7. Cook until done, usually 5-10 minutes.
Shrimp with shells maintain the seasoning and moisture better. I like Old Bay, but experimenting with different ingredients is part of the fun.
07/29/10 01:52 PM
View Other Other (Saltwater) Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser