"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon Recipe for Largemouth Bass
Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon
* 3-4 pounds northern pike fillets
* 5 tablespoons butter
* 1 medium size onion
* 1 medium size green pepper
* 6-8 strips bacon
* Lemon juice
* Salt and pepper
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Melt butter pour in a 9x13 inch cake pan. (For easy cleaning, line pan with aluminum foil.)
* Place northern fillets in the butter season with salt and pepper.
* Slice onions and green peppers over the pike fillets.
* Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of lemon juice over the pike fillets.
* Cover the pike fillets with the 6-8 strips of bacon.
* Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
08/15/09 09:39 PM
View Other Largemouth Bass Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser