"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Blue Claw Crab Recipe for Other (Saltwater)
Blue Claw Crab
1. Shell and declaw live crabs
2. Rinse claws and clean body sections with clean water.
3. Add water / beer / wine / chicken broth your choose, to a steam pot.
4. Place crab claws and bodies in steam basket and place in steam pot. (Make sure that the crabs are not in the liquid.
5. Sprinkle Old bay to taste
6. Cover pot and steam on high heat.
7. Melt butter for dipping
Remove from pot and enjoy plain or by dipping in melted butter.
This method is a lot cleaner and easier.
08/24/11 01:26 PM
View Other Other (Saltwater) Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by US Fish Finder, LLC Copyright ©2007-2013. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser