"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Baked Whole Carp Stuffed with Mushrooms Recipe for Largemouth Bass
Baked Whole Carp Stuffed with Mushrooms
* 1 medium whole carp
* 1/2 cup vinegar
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup minced mushrooms
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 1 stick of butter
* 1/2 cup chopped onions
* 1 chopped carrot
* Juice of 1 lemon
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Wash the whole carp with vinegar and let it stand for fifteen minutes.
* Mix bread crumbs, sugar, onions mushrooms and carrots together with a cup of water or white wine and stuff the whole carp.
* Brush the whole carp all over with a stirred egg cover it thickly with bread crumbs and a few lumps of butter. Then bake for an hour in a moderate oven, basting occasionally.
* When the whole carp is done, place it on a heated platter and garnish with slices of lemon.
* Add enough water to the gravy in the pan to make a half pint. Thicken with a tablespoonful of flour rubbed into 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook for a moment to thicken, strain, add the juice of a lemon, and pepper and salt to taste and pour over the baked whole carp.
08/15/09 09:34 PM
View Other Largemouth Bass Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser