"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Baked Trout Saratoga Recipe for Trout
Baked Trout Saratoga
* 1 (4 pound) whole trout, cleaned
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 cup white wine
* 1 lemon, cut into wedges
* 4 sprigs fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish. Season the trout inside and out with salt and pepper to taste, and place in baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, olive oil, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, and minced garlic. Spread evenly over the fish.
3. Bake for 35 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Baste during baking with wine. Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
"A simple preparation with extraordinary results - trout baked with tomatoes, parsley, and garlic is prepared in minutes."
02/17/09 04:18 PM
View Other Trout Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser