"Get Hooked on New York"
Refer a Friend
Baked Bluegill Recipe for Bluegill
Less than 15 minutes
2 tbs Butter or margarine
3/4 cup lemon juice (Real Lemon works great)
3/4 cup Italian dressing
1. Clean the fish (scale and remove entrails) with heads remaining intact.
2. Adjust the broiling rack of your oven to hold the fish about 4 inches from the heat.
3. Preheat the broiler and broiling pan.
4. Brush the fish liberally with lemon juice inside and out.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Coat the bottom of the broiling pan with melted butter.
7. Arrange fish on pan and baste with Italian salad dressing.
8. Broil for 4 or 5 minutes or until the fish starts to brown. Turn, baste, and broil the fish for an additional 4 minutes, or until they flake easily when tested with a fork.
Nice with a side of rice and vegetables.
02/17/09 03:12 AM
View Other Bluegill Recipes
Terms of Service
Developed by USFishFinder.com Copyright ©2007-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Optimized for
Google Chrome Browser